Electronic application for grant of a Patent
Here you can fill in the application form for a patent in Denmark.
The application fee for a Patent is 3.000,00 DKK, and it includes up to 10 claims. More than 10 claims entail an extra fee of 300 DKK per claim.
Before we start the examination of your application you need to at least provide or submit the following:
- Name and address of all applicants and inventors
- Declaration of right of invention or declaration of transfer of right of invention (Appendix)
- Title of the invention
- Document containing only the claims of the invention (Appendix)
- Document containing only the description of the invention (Appendix)
- If present document with drawings
- Document containing only the abstract of the invention (Appendix)
Did you remember everything? – Please see Guide for Application for grant of a Patent. Please note that our Guide for Application for grant of a Patent only exists in Danish.
Before submitting your application you will be able to revise your application. We will examine your application as soon as we have received it and registered the payment for your application.
You can correct your application by using the tabs. In case you need to attach further documents to the application, you may do so under the tab Remarks.
Your application is filed when you have chosen one of the possible payment methods and you will receive a receipt under the tab Receipt. A copy of the receipt may be downloaded with a copy of your application in pdf.
You are welcome to contact our service desk before you send your application. Please note that the application cannot be changed after is has been sent.