Electronic application for grant of a Supplementary Protection Certificate for a Plant Protection Product or a Medicinal Product
Here you can fill in the application form for a Supplementary Protection Certificate in Denmark.
The application fee for a Supplementary Protection Certificate is 3.000,00 DKK.
Before we start the examination of your application you need to at least provide or submit the following:
- Name and address of all aplicants
- Number and title of the Basic Patent
- Provide the product and Tradename you want to protect
- Date and number of the first marketing authorisation for the product in Denmark
- Copy of the first marketing authorisation for the product in Denmark
- Date and number of the first marketing authorisation for the product in the Community
- Copy of the first marketing authorisation for the product in the Community or of the notice publishing the authorisation in another Community membership state in the appropriate official publication
Did you remeber everything?
Please see our Guidelines for Patenter. Please note that our Guidelines only exists in Danish.
Before submitting your application you will be able to revise your application. We will examine your application as soon as we have received it and registered the payment for your application.
You are always able to correct your application by using the tabs. In case you need to attach further documents to the application, you may do so under the tab Remarks.
Your application is filed when you have chosen one of the possible payment methods and you will receive a receipt under the tab Receipt. A copy of the receipt may be downloaded with a copy of your application in pdf.
You are welcome to contact our service desk before you send your application. Please note that the application cannot be changed after it has been sent.