Electronic application for paediatric extension of a Supplementary Protection Certificate for a Medicinal Product
Here you can fill in the application form for a paediatric extension of a Supplementary Protection Certificate in Denmark.
The application fee for a paediatric extension of a Supplementary Protection Certificate is 2.500,00 DKK.
Before we start the examination of your application you need to at least provide or submit the following:
- Name and address of all applicants
- Application or registration number of the Supplementary Protection Certificate, for which the extension is applied
- Provide the product and Tradename you want to protect
- Number and title of Basic Patent
- Documentation showing marketing authorisations issued for all EC member states
- Copy of the granted Supplementary Protection Certificate
- Copy of the statement indicating compliance with an agreed completed paediatric investigation plan
Did you remember everything?
Please see our Guidelines for Patenter. Please note that our Guidelines only exists in Danish.
Before submitting your application you will be able to revise your application. We will examine your application as soon as we have received it and registered the payment for your application.
You can correct your application by using the tabs. In case you need to attach further documents to the application, you may do so under the tab Remarks.
Your application is filed when you have chosen one of the possible payment methods and you will receive a receipt under the tab Receipt. A copy of the receipt may be downloaded with a copy of your application in pdf.
You are welcome to contact our service desk before you send your application. Please note that the application cannot be changed after it has been sent.